Tuesday, September 15, 2015

What are you thinking?



Until you know the truth abut you, you are living a lie. I do not trust anybody to tell me the truth about me, nobody really knows. The Bible states, “Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit” (1 Cor 2:9-10)

That is why we have to get information from the Truth. Jesus said that, “You shall know the truth and the truth will set you free” (John 8:31). It will set you free from people’s opinions. Until you get the truth from the Holy Spirit, you have been living a lie. The Bible shows us, “The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him” (John 14:7).

The Holy Spirit tells you who you are, and the world says, “We disagree.” The Holy Spirit says what you can accomplish, and the world says, “That is not true.” When the truth really hits you, half of your family will disagree with you because the truth about you is so unnatural to them.

Paul says, “The world cannot judge you when you are walking in the Spirit of truth” (1 Cor 2:15). The Holy Spirit knows the truth about you, but the world cannot judge you. They cannot discern or understand it. That means when the Lord reveals to you what is true about you; they will not be able to handle it.

People still look at me and say, “That little boy from Bain Town, who does he think he is?” I am glad that they don’t know who I think I am. You better have your own thoughts about yourself, and do not allow anyone to “think” for you.

You can tell that some people do not like you in the first place, so you know that they are not going to think well of you anyhow. Some people are wishing that you fail. Do not look to them for any encouragement. The world cannot receive the information that the Holy Spirit has about you.

The world does not even know who the citizens of God’s kingdom know, and the world cannot even see Him. As a citizen of the kingdom, every day when you go to work, you should seek to do your best. However, you should not act as though you depend on your boss, even if your organization is laying people off. You must tell yourself, “They did not hire me, and they cannot fire me. If I am released, it is because God does not want me to be employed here at this time. He wants me to be deployed. I am going to step into a higher level of living.”

It does not matter what others think. The Holy Spirit is your Counselor. He will change your attitude and altitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment